Monday 27 May 2013

I'm back :)


Hey peoples, it’s been a while.
Sorry about not posting, my computer got a really bad virus and I had to get a new one :/
Anyway,
Today was my schools "Boy's and Girl's days" and I have to tell you it was by far one of the bad days in my not-so-perfect life.
Us girls went to watch Warm Bodies at the cinemas' -and it's a great movie, don't get me wrong, but it kinda seems like a zombie-rip-off of Twilight to me- but the whole time there was my "friend" a row behind me throwing food at other people. NOT COOL
Then we went down to the Community Pizza Oven where we were supposed to be able to make our own pizzas for lunch but NO, they were made for us by someone who's a "professional".
PERSONALLY I don't have a problem with that but it was kinda annoying.
Then we were meant to separate into three groups to do either;
• Dragon Boating
     OR
•Graffiti Art (which I signed up for)
     OR
•Boxing
But due to lack of numbers they had to cancel Dragon Boating so everyone had to rotate between Graffiti Art and Sport.
I sprained my ankle last weekend so that didn't really work out too well for me... but I'll get to that later.
I did Graffiti Art first with 4 of my friends and 15 b*tches, they were just making extremely rude comments about us the whole time. THEN when we finally moved away from all that to work on our thingy the teachers decided that it was time for everyone to swap over
My friend Amelia was not at all happy about that, let me tell you.
Luckily our friend Savvy came over to see where we were up to as she was going to be there next, but unluckily EVERYONE in that group followed her and they all decided to ruin  destroy our work and do some more b*tching bout us.
So Amelia and Eloise and I end up extremely upset... and by upset I mean we were way passed pissed off at this stage when people actually NOTICED us... They never do that unless they're picking on us, which they did and sent Amelia over the edge... I mean she looked like she was completely insane and it was terrifying.
I managed to calm her down after about an hour of people picking on us in the background.
When it was finally time to get back on the bus and go back to school Huon (Amelia's campus) hopped on first and when I finally managed to get up to the back of the bus to sit next to her my own cousin decided that she was too lazy to find another seat so she sat next to my very depressed friend Amelia and I had to go and sit next to a stranger near the front.
 
THAT WAS MY DAY.
 
Now if you don't mind me I'm just going to go and indulge in my bad habit which -fyi- is not something I currently feel like disclosing here on the World Wide Web.
So I'll post to you later.
Ally

2 comments:

  1. hello there umm...ive been waiting a while for another post and there hasnt been one. sorry if im offending you! i dont mean to, its just that i have been waiting for like ages and im not pressuring you but yeah. can you please get typing again???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost finished, and please do pressure me, then I might actually get it up faster.
      My laptop decided it was time to get a virus so I could write for ages. Sorry. I'll be done within the week and it should be up in the week after that.
      Sorry it's taking so long.

      Delete