Thursday 27 March 2014

NEW STORY

I'm a fighter, I always have been. I've been through harder situations than this one, but none of the other's were ever this close to home...
I sliced open another guard with my katana, my uniform was ripped from before my imprisonment and no one had bothered to get me another one.
"She's over there!" a guard called before running at me followed by at least another ten. With those guards there was also my old Sword Art teacher, Spells Casting teacher and English teacher... If they didn't recognize me....
"PUT DOWN THAT SWORD NOW!" called my old Sword Art teacher, Mr. Donnaman, pointing his own sword at me.
I just pointed my sword at him, trying to keep my expression stoic.
"I don't know who you are girl, I can see that you're in our uniform, were you trying to breach our security? Be someone's inside man?" asked Ms. Norman, my old English teacher, she was always the one talking people down, she had an amazing way with words, probably why she was an English teacher...
"No, I'm not trying to infiltrate the school." Was my only reply.

UPDATE:
Hey Guys,
I actually started this story in conjunction with a set on Polyvore, you'll want to veiw the set to get an idea of what 's actually going on. It's here: 
http://www.polyvore.com/being_forgotten/set?id=117547047
I'll upload the next part ASAP

-Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment