Monday 1 April 2013

I'm back!!

Hey peoplez!
sorry I haven't posted in a long time but school was hectic and my modem crashed... :(
[not to mention my parents being... well, you know how separated parents can be, right?]
Anyway, I wanted to put something up here,
with the help of some friends I'm making a MEP [Multiple Editor Project (which is an AMV with multipule editors)] and i was wondering if anyone would like to have a go at helping us. We need 2 more people which will make us a group of 5 (maybe six if i can get a hold on my friend on the other side of the country).
If you have a YouTube account and would like to help my username is ForeverBeingMyself48 and my e-mail is HERE.
I'd also like to mention that I am a singer and right now I'm looking for song suggestions of ones I could do a cover of (most likely A Capella)

Dreaming in the dark,
Ally

PS:
anyone know if any of these songs are good?
Top 100 'emo' songs of all time
I like the style but I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment