Monday 18 March 2013

The Evanescence Of Morning Mist (STORY)


Surprises don't surprise me, or at least the usual ones don't. But on this occasion I actually felt surprised, my  newest best friend was standing over me with pure hatred in her eyes. And again my life had come down to basic prey and predator. Guess who was the prey?
I lunged at her from my position at the ground, whipped out my pocket knife and held it to her throat.
"Dear, Dear friend of mine, you have made a grave mistake, and it will cost you your life." My dark side had once again taken over, I now had no control over myself.
And I was about slaughter another friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Class please welcome our new student, Evangeline Hectiva. Her parents recently died in a car crash so she in an orphan please be nice to her." As Ms. Helja finished her sentence I saw every pair of eyes in the small class room turn on me. "Go on Evangeline, introduce your self."
I quickly nodded at her then I said; "Hello, my name as you already know is Evangeline, I am 14 years old and recently lost my pearents in a car accident. My family always  moved around a lot so I'm used to being the new kid, I hope that I might be able to become friends with some of you here." as I finished I quickly raced to a seat in the back of the room and sat down. Never ever in my life had a teacher asked me to introduce myself, they usually just read off the piece of paper my parents gave them. Just now I don't have any pearents, and I'm a fourteen year old trillion-air who lives in an orphanage.

No comments:

Post a Comment