Monday 18 March 2013

The Hope Of Cassidaliy (STORY)


(Hope you like it :) )

Soaked, alone and terrified, a desolate atmosphere hung over me.
In my home town of Cassidaliy nothing had ever happened, well nothing important anyway, until now.
“Run Hope, he said. You’re the only thing that can save us, our only hope, he said. Save us. he said…” I mumbled to myself. My long brown hair was damp and tangled, out of its usual plat it hung to my waist, I wore a lose dark grey t-shirt, a pair of stained, ripped black jeans and my favourite pair of black converse high tops. I was currently curled up as small as I could, under a tree near the edge of a field about 100km from town; In fact, the town I was closer to was Gill Town. This town an hour’s drive from home, I could see it from here; with its occupants working efficiently, without knowing that a murderer was only 100km away.
You can’t save them.
You couldn’t even save your own family.
You do realise that, don’t you Hope?
Of course, how could I forget, the voices that were with me no matter how far I ran, how long I waited, how much I wished…
You should just end it all now, despite your name, you have no hope left.
I was wondering how long it would take for you to break the peaceful silence. I thought back to them.
You’re just a waste of space. Said the first voice, His name was Itchy.
You’re not worth the air you breathe. The second voice, Nina, said.
You should just jump off a cliff! Screamed the third voice, Sunny had a cruel view on everything, she was mean and self-centred, she hated everything and everyone.
You could never save anyone, you’re weak and useless. The last voice, Shi, spoke softly as if stating a fact, not meaning to offend.
You guys need to get lost! Go annoy someone else! I screamed in my mind. Wishing they would just leave me alone, I jumped up and ran towards the town. I started crying again, not knowing why, not understanding how I could move, let alone run.
҈

I walked down the main street of town when I saw a young girl of grotesque appearance running down a street crying. Then she saw me staring and started running in my direction, before I could duck out of sight, she had come over and collapsed at my feet.

2 comments:

  1. no problem or anything but are all your stories starting or going to start with something like that? because My Shiki sorta did. just asking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, just these few.
      The next chapter should be up soon,
      Keep you posted :)

      Delete